about
Velcome!
Once you click anything, you will not see this page anymore.
navigations are above. :)
Sleep, sleep it off.
Monday, September 14, 2009 9:42 AM /
top
Sleep it off, sleep it off.
Maybe when I awake it will be gone.
You might laugh, and even scoff.
Never wanted this, where was this from?
-
Shake it off, if I could I would.
Shove it down, under my foot.
Hide and bury these shocking truths.
Like a murderer burying a man shot for the loot.
-
I've fleed to places I never knew.
Still I find I'm being disturbed.
Sit down and have a bowl of stew,
I find that I'm still perturbed.
-
Maybe sleep will solve this case.
I retreat back into my base.
My eyes close, but not for long,
It is day time, I'm back at the start of this song.
-
God, You are my escape.