about
Velcome!
Once you click anything, you will not see this page anymore.
navigations are above. :)
SHOR-PENG
Friday, September 11, 2009 8:09 PM /
top
Went shor-peng yesterday.Bought a few stuff.
Shirt, shirt, shirt, and boxers.
Not too bad for a shopping day.
My birthday is over!
Er. awwwww.
First of all, THANKS EVERYBODY THAT CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY AND WISHED ME "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"!!!
I really appreciate everyone of you guys.
Made my birthday at least more enjoyable then just having a dinner.
And anyway, I already planned my shopping day, and it worked out... not BAD. So, i guess it was ok.
Wanted to get more stuff though, but look on the bright side! I still have money in my bank!
I will wear my new shirt on Sunday! WOOO!
Eggziting!
Yay. Thanks Gaius, Isaac, Colin, Aiken, Nelson for hanging out with me at various times of the day. Appreciate your company. haha.
Ok. Byee.