about
Velcome!
Once you click anything, you will not see this page anymore.
navigations are above. :)
Today was fun. We sang songs and ate, and make merry at the leader's party.
But now, I am really tired and sleepy.
Colin is out playing lan, and I rarely get the room to myself.
So yay. Solitude. I love it.
Tomorrow is back to work. Work, obnoxious work.
Such a pain and a killjoy.
I want some holidays. Everyone is having holidays, except me.
Ahh. Aside frome bad stuff, I think this week is gonna be an awesome week.
No kidding.
Cell during the weekends, like finally I can have a proper good cell meeting.
Better not let this chance slip by.
Then, I'm gonna go shopping and bring my sis out I think. so. Yay!
Yea. OH! Have yet to get an organiser like I said I would.
Darnn. I needa get one.
Ok. I'll get one soon.
BYEE!