about
Velcome!
Once you click anything, you will not see this page anymore.
navigations are above. :)
Running running, as fast as we can.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 8:23 AM /
top
I ran today!WOOOO!
This was me after I ran.
I think my legs are gonna ache tomorrow.
I ran for a surprising 35minutes today!
Without stopping!
Wa I think I ran like more than 5km!
So proud of myself.
And it wasn't even excruciating.
Thats the best part.
Thought it would be tho.
AAAnyway, I think I will run again soon!
Its therapeutic! Really!
Like I feel so much more healthier and.... tired in a good way.
Ahhhh. Ok.
Maybe in the near future, I might even love running.
But its partially thanks to Mr Mayer.
His songs are really nice to run to.
Like the riffs all.
Woah.. I listen, I could run forever.
But yea, this rocks.
What a fruitful day...