about
Velcome!
Once you click anything, you will not see this page anymore.
navigations are above. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:19 PM /
top
Happy birthday to me.Happy birthday to me
Happy Birthd.. *slap*
I wonder what does the day hold for me.
But I guess what my friend say could be right.
"Don't expect." Yesterday I think I expected too much.
I thought my school friends were gonna celebrate. In the end, they didn't.
Then there were other things I expected too, but nahh. Didnt happen.
Better to not expect and be surprised, than to expect and be disappointed.
Aanyway, I am going SHOPPING! WOOO!
Not like I got a lot of money to spare, but I will try to buy some new clothes.
YAY!
Oh, Thanks EVERYONE for teh birthday wishes. Means a lot to me.
Well probably 95% of the people wont read this cuz only like 3.2 people read my blog.
Ok. I got tummyache. Wont blabber on.
YAY ME!
ps: I ran 40min this morning! WOOOO