I realised that my entire family talks really angstily (if there is such a word).
Like, my dad, my brother, my mum, and EVEN me!
We talk like we want to get into a fight, but actually, we don't.
Then we'd talk really loudly with an unpleasant tone.
I don't like it when people do it to me, but I do it to people.
We are an angsty speaking family. Thus, the title "aNGsty"
Another thing I realise, is that parents talk the same language.
Today my brother and my dad were talking about haircuts being expensive,
and parents always say "wait until you earn your own money, then you go and spend this kind of money."
My mum says the exact same thing! And my mum and dad both sing the same song, even though they are not.... yea....
Both say the same old thing, and I am afraid that I will end up like them, which I think I might.
Cuz as parents, you can't say much to your kids.
But "parents speak the same subject", thats for sure...
OH! Random, but I think myspace, or friendster, or facebook is the worst place to find a boy/girlfriend.
My friend met her boyfriend from myspace.
?!??!!? ODD-ness...