about
Velcome!
Once you click anything, you will not see this page anymore.
navigations are above. :)
EDIT:
Saturday, September 19, 2009 8:36 AM /
top
After posting this photo, I thought to myself..."What am I gonna post about?"
"I dont know."
"Then why are you here?"
"Beats me."
Well, all I know is that I am very tired, and I'll turn in eraly tonight.
Oh, I suck at ironing. I took like 15min or so to iron 1shirt just now.
I'm so skill-less in household chores.
Sucha pampaered kid.
I don't exactly know how to wash clothes too. HAHHA
I am so lousy.
Need to learn these things.
Hmm. I am out of words to say.
I would give a shout out, but... NAWW.. NO ones reads this anyway.
Tag me. Maybe I'll give you a shoutout next time.
Heeehaaaw...
EDIT:
OHOH! haha.
I could wish Melg happy birthday! Thats right!
To Melissa Gan Li Yan: Happy Birthday. May the good Lord bless you.
And tag my taboard if you even read this.
I don't think you do.. aha
Ok. BYEE!