The dog is really funny!
I wuv it!
Like especially the "squirrel!" part.
So funny man... But I expected it to be more sad, since a lot of people were like "WA! UP sure cry!"
If I wasn't sitting beside Gaius, maybe I might have been more moved than I was today. Gaius kept laughing like a.... retard.
YAY! I glad I watched it. It was really funny!
OK. But the period before watching "UP" today sucks.
School felt like poop. Didn't even wanna do work. Sucked.
Then after that nelson met me in school, and we picked up chloe in my dad's cab.
Wa. He was ultra embarrassing. Seriously.
He was nagging, and TRYING TO BE A DAD.
Ugh.. He behaved differently. If you wanna nag, at least nag when people are not around right? He went ON and ON and ON.
How embarrassing.
Anyway, nothing more to blog. I realise my posts are getting shorter and shorter.