about
Velcome!
Once you click anything, you will not see this page anymore.
navigations are above. :)
This is me.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 7:22 AM /
top

This is me. At home.
My name is Jarrold and I play the guitar.
(wa. this is like some intro of a comedy series.)
Annway, I havent been blogging in a while, but I thought, "why not resume! I can pour stuff here and people WILL read it.
They will... I hope...
So lets start with today.
Today...... nothing.
Nothing happened.
Or at least nothing much happened.
Yesterday.
Yesterday we went to EAST COAST!
Felt like sentosa though.
I don't know why. But! It was quite funn.
We played frisbee.
Oh, I used to play frisbee when I was in.... T.........A........F cl......ub. (could you read these words slurred)
No one saw anything.
I think I am quite good at it.
HAHA!!
Ok la. Douglas and Kenneth were really active in catching the frisbee or the ball.
I was... well, I would wait at the other end of the court where we would score, and I'll scream for the person to pass me the ball when our team got the possession.
Pretty smart huh? So I will always be the scorer.
Wawawa!
I think I won most of the matches.
OK. My team won.
It was a really good rest day though.
Seeing that I have work every weekday from 8.30am to 6pm.
No joke manz.
I would STARE at the computer everyday, and I know its not good for my eyes.
THENNNN!
Everyday when I take the bus, my eyes will be SOOO UBER tired and watery.
So bad huh.
Such an evil school.
But I usually take longer breaks. HEHEEHEH!
Like meet my friends (e.g today I met nelson for lunch) and stuff.
OK!
I think this is quite fulfilling for a blogging experience.
Next time... on Jarrold's blog.....................
(P.s. For extremely long blogging experiences, go to: moofings.blogspot.com)