about
Velcome!
Once you click anything, you will not see this page anymore.
navigations are above. :)
Things I'd watch
Sunday, August 16, 2009 6:41 AM /
top
STARS
Day Clouds!
Night clouds.
Since people say I am so obsessed with myself lately,
I've posted pictures not of myself.
Anyway, on my way back home in my dad's cab, I was looking into the night sky.
Made me really wanna take time off to actually go to a beach, or sit on the slope of a hill, lie down, and watch night clouds.
I love day clouds too, but night makes me think of darker things.
Then there are stars also, so its not all dark thoughts.
But darkness makes me think about life.
Things deep in my life.
I think one day when I have my significant other, I will go star and cloud seeing with her.
Well, she must.
Woah, my brother just played coldplay.
And "Escapist" is a really nice track to listen to and look into the night sky.
That track makes me think a lot about things. Like that track takes me away from earth and flies me through space, with planets all passing by me.
Wow. That is one of the "things to do before I die" things in my list.
Sucha mighty God. Create all these beautiful things.
Ok. Yay! Bye.