about
Velcome!
Once you click anything, you will not see this page anymore.
navigations are above. :)
Parched eyes.
Friday, August 14, 2009 9:08 AM /
top
SUCHA TIRING DAYAnd when I say tired, I mean exhausting tiredness.
Oh by the way, took this shot when I came home from school, and 2mins after this shot was taken, I was probably asleep.
I was so tired today, and I tried to sleep in class but it didnt work out. Laid my head down for 10min, and I'd wake up after that.
Then my lecturers being in the same lab, made it "so much easier" to sleep.
Last night, or should I say, this morning, I slept at like 6.30am.
Just as I reach home, upload the necessary video, and prepare to sleep,
colin's alarm rang.
It was his time to get up and go to school. It was so exact, it felt like I was in a movie.
Couldnt have been more precise.
Then I woke up at 8am.
Wa, zombify me man.
Then the whole day, my eyes were really dry and tired.
Even now, after 3hours of sleep(6.30-9.30), I am still suffering the aftermath of 1.5hours of sleep.
Eyes are still dry, but not dry enough to not notice this girl that had comb-able arm hair.
She had this really hairy arm, and she wore a spaghetti strip thing...
So, "I'm bringing hairy back."
Wa, very sick. Wanted to tear off the arm hair.
YUCK...
If I had a camera phone, I wouldve sooooo twitpic-ed it, and blogged it here.
No wonder God didnt give me a camera phone.
Ok. I'm gonna turn in earlier tonight. My eyes can't take it. Seeya...