about
Velcome!
Once you click anything, you will not see this page anymore.
navigations are above. :)
Songs
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:57 AM /
top
"Melodies. Something so essential in song writing, yet, I have none."-Jarrold.
Not like I tried to write one today, but I never get inspiration or melodies formed in my head before. Does this mean I cannot be a song writer? :(
I really love
John Mayer.
He is so talented. I wanna have his skills. Today I have been listening to him in class, and he is amazing.
Some people commented on youtube saying that in
20years, he'll be a legend. Then another said "how bout
6."
Ugh. So unfair. God gave him a good voice, song writing skills, and the ability to catch onto guitar stuff fast. He graduated from Berklee in Boston at the age of
21 leh.
I am sooo
jealous.
His songs are also genius-y.
The tunes are catchy, and almost all his songs are nice. I want that too.
I know God can do the impossible, but sometimes when I look at myself, I can't even put my name in the same sentence as him.
Although, I am still believing one day God will inspire me with
tunes and
melodies from
heaven.I wanna believe that.
I remember during the Katong camp, the pastor shared, "Wanna dream, dream big."
So shall I... :)
OH, speaking of pastor. Today sermon by
Pastor Tan Ye Peng was really good.
Such a blessing.
Yay.
Got work tomorrow. Er.... no yay.
Must sleep early. I am Chaiyerd.
Nightz....!