about
Velcome!
Once you click anything, you will not see this page anymore.
navigations are above. :)
Sat Ur Day.
Saturday, August 15, 2009 8:19 AM /
top

I wuvv my guitar.I really do. :)
Oh, I "Sat my day"
Cuz, its.... SAT.UR.DAY!
GEDDIT GEDDIT?
No?
Yea, doesn't make sense.
Today's service was great!
Auntie Aye Lan preached about the end times,
and I wonder why am I typing this here since people that read my blog probably have sat through that service. Or should I say, Sat.ur.day!
Oh, I gotta stop that joke.
Its makes no sense.
Sat your day? C'mon. What does that mean?
You sat through your whole day?!
Ahh, anyway, sleepy is me. I think I'm gonna watch friends now, then, do stuff online, and sleep.
Tomorrow still got service at 10am.
*Lets out deep breath* I love church :)
I really do.
I
love God too.
I really do.
:B
( P.s. I miss
LA,
LV, and
SF. :( )