
My hair is really short now.I guess I kinda like me hair.
I wanted it to be this short, cuz I don't wanna have to keep cutting it.
Today I went to Supercuts to cut hair again.
I know I just cut my hair like a month ago, but my hair out-grew itself, so I decided to cut it.
Work has been so tiring.
But now time flies more.
Cuz I always slack, but it is quite worrying for me.
I see our progress and the amount of weeks left, looks like we got a massive "saturation" of workload soon.
We are barely halfway done, and we are halfway through the internship.
Not funny at all.
Arghh.
Everyone is having holidays.
While I waste my time away until 6pm in school.
ARGHH!
Then next week the secondary sch kids and JC kids have hols. I DONT HAVE!
NOOO!
:'(
Aya. Nevermind. Once my FYP is done(March'10), I will enjoy myself,
and then get my hair shaved, and serve the country :(
Oh by the way, HAYLEY ROCKS!
I LOVE YOU HAYLEY!
Brick by boring brick.