about
Velcome!
Once you click anything, you will not see this page anymore.
navigations are above. :)
Life-speaker
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:47 AM /
top

I am a
guitarist.I am a rockstar.
I am gooood.
Yes I am....
You know, you must really speak life unto yourself.
If you don't, who will?
So therefore I did.
In Singapore, if I wasnt a christian, I will never see myself being more than just a... void decker guitarist, AKA, chinese mat.
But with God, I know He can. YEAA..
Today, is same-ol-same-ol.
Tiring as always. I even laid my head down to sleep this afternoon.
Then came home, to sleep somemore.
Then, went out with Isaac to do some NAC stuff.
The guy was really professional.
Can't believe how he is into what he is doing.
Good stuff.
I think maybe I should sleep less. Train myself for army.
Right a not? I mean, army you sleep at 11, wake up at 5+.
Speaking of army, I need to start running soon
ZAaaam...
HATE running.
I detest.
Running, to me, is torture. Its monotonous, and every second, these are the few thoughts you might think to yourself:
-My legs are KILLIN me!
-Why am I doing this again?
-Ouch.... Ouch..... Ouch... Save me.... Ouch... Ouch...
-When do I stop?
-I can't feel my legs... HELP ME!
-Where am I going?
-What am I running from?
-Oh my legs are gonna look so darn good..... But its not worth it!!!
I don't like running! Mental torture.
But in army, you run as often as you breath.
EEEEE.
Therefore, I am not looking forward to army.
Ok. Its like 1am now. I need to brace myself for the next day. Goodbye.