Today, is like any other day.
same ol' same ol'.
But, today I manage to convince myself that, army actually is good for me.
Ok. Maybe not like good for me.
But I am convinced that I need this army thing.
Few reasons:
1) Time to think and pray about my future.
2) So that I get some time off after poly, and before army, to maybe go overseas or something.
3) Physically toned.
4) MDC! Free training. (Hope I go here. Then I can concentrate on music).
5) Some time off from life's responsibilities to do what I wanna do. (e.g. music, song writing.)
So, I'm rather convinced.
Though I am not like "OH! BRING ME TO ARMY NOW!"
or though I still don't like the thought of army,
I know that I will benefit from this, and I'd need this time.
Hmm. Well, don't think all of you will agree, but this is my Point of view.
Ok. Post done.
Seeya! Tomorrow, this dreaded cycle repeats. Ughh.